Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 22 - Burrito No More

Today marks the 22nd day of yishan's burrito challenge which was posted in reddit's GoForGold subreddit. The minimum time in order to complete the challenge was 14 days, but any one could go on for as long as they want, and my journey ends on day 22.

Tomorrow is Rosh Hashanah which is the Jewish New Year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah) and a holiday, which means of course a festive family meal! I don't think that eating a burrito will be a welcomed gesture, and 22 days of eating nothing but burritos is, honestly, enough. 

So, today is the end to my challenge. Honestly, making everything from scratch proved not only to be frugal (i imagine) but also healthy and not a digestive killer. The biggest issues so far was both eating only one meal a day and being slightly socially restricted (in terms of food). Apart from those two issues, the challenge was actually quite fun! I think I would have actually continued to day 24 just for the sake of the two year mark (in Reddit gold).



Today, from all days, I forgot to take pictures of the burrito and only took a video of myself eating. On well, the burrito was pretty much exactly the same as yesterday, so the pictures wouldn't have been really any different. 

Day 22 - The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment