Monday, August 26, 2013

This Is The End, Beautiful Burrito, This Is The End?

I planned on uploading both today's and yesterday's videos much earlier than now, but I was busy when I had that thought in mind, and I forgot when I wasn't busy. This is day 14, and the minimum  time requirement to complete the burrito challenge. 

Honestly, the challenge was a times a bit frustrating, mainly being restricted in more social environments than anything else. I did however find burritos to be extremely tasty and satisfying, though they do take a very slight toll in the digestive system. but not more than many other foods. Thus, I actually don't know if I want to quit or not, and there is some part in me which really wants to keep on going, and see how long I can keep on eating burritos; and I think I'll do just that.






No comments:

Post a Comment